Monday, July 12, 2010

day 32: i planned for the future

This weekend was one of those times when it feels like something is happening to everyone but me: R., my friend of more than 20 years, got married on Saturday, and my best bud E.'s son was baptized on Sunday. I was honored to be a part of both events as a bridesmaid and a godmother, respectively.

On Monday the blues set in, and I decided to start planning for my own future. And if you don't think it's going to be awesome, you are dead wrong.

I will need the following:

1. Cats.


Bubba Lee Kinsey and Phoenix are going to have up to 15 siblings by the time I'm finished taking in unwanted cats with behavioral problems. Along with being able to summon a fleet of praying manti at will, my other super power is being a cat whisperer.

2. A silver bullet trailer.


This is where we'll live. In. Motherfucking. Style.

3. A national park near which to park the trailer (pictured below: Devil's Tower, Wyoming).


4. A motorcycle.


This is how I will get my kicks.

Admit it... you're jealous.

No comments: